If time or distance is preventing you from being present to a loved one experiencing mental diminishment; if you are working with someone you think needs a guardian or conservator; if you are no longer able to act as a loved one’s guardian or conservator, Compassionate Companions can help.
Overview of Services
- Social Security Payee
- Assistance with financial tasks
- Bill-paying, arranging for automatic payments
- Balancing check book
- Banking assistance
- Medical advocacy
- Making appointments
- Accompanying to medical appointments
- Explaining medical information to the person and family members
- Helping to search out options and alternatives that most clearly reflect the person’s wishes
- Clear and prompt communication to designated family members
- Household and personal errands
Please contact us for a free consultation.